Monday, May 14, 2012

Tuna Terrific!



I really enjoy tuna salad but I don't get around to making it too often. I love a good (somewhat gourmet) tuna sandwich, not just a plain old tuna and mayo. Ick. I recently made tuna salad that was tasty enough to deserve being on the blog list! This is my simple version of an incredibly tasty tuna salad but feel free to play around and make it your own. I didn't add fresh celery to this one but that's an ingredient that's normally a must-have for my tuna.

2 large cans Albacore tuna, drained
1/4 C. Miracle Whip
2 T. Grey Poupon
2 T. dried dill
2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
A couple twists of natural sea salt
Pepper to taste

Mix well and let the ingredients sit in the fridge for a little while. Or do what we did and start dipping crackers into the mixture to see if it was "up to our standards." Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment