Charming, quaint, cozy and full of character. That's how I would describe Sullivan's Island. We've already started planning our next beach vacation to this adorable island in South Carolina. Bill and I snuck over to the island after our adventures in Charleston. At sunset, Bill and I walked the beach and dipped our toes in the Atlantic. There was a historical lighthouse on the stretch of beach that we walked which was really neat. When it was dark, we walked a block to Poe's Tavern and we were not disappointed! Great service, great food, and the atmosphere was incredible! We were so glad that we got the tip on where to find the best fish tacos. (Thanks Matt & Sam!!) The next morning we woke early, walked the beach and had breakfast at Cafe Medley. The breakfast was amazing and again, I cannot even describe how cute this area of Sullivan's Island is. Since the sun was out in full force, I took tons of pictures.... only to find out I still had the aperture set for night-time. So all of my pictures were white. Awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment