Happy Mother's Day to Mom's and Mothers-to-be!
I have always had a very close relationship with my Mom. And while there were days that we disagreed on things, we have and always will be best friends. I never, ever want to take for granted how wonderful my Mother is and all of the sacrifices she made for our family. My Mom is a saint. I've been lucky enough to hit the jackpot in life and gain 2 more mothers out of my marriage. I do not consider Jan or Sandy my in-laws... these are 2 very special women that have become Mothers to me in addition to my own. Today is a special day for my 3 Mothers. Thank you for everything you do, thank you for being there for us, thank you for knowing the right thing to say, thank you for being you.
A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon
us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with
us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she
cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the
clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. ~Washington Irving

No comments:
Post a Comment