The Good Life ~ Kanye West f. T-Pain
While eating breakfast and playing on my iPad I happened to see a quote online: "A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are for what you have." Just let that sink in. All too often I find myself being pulled in different directions and going a million miles an hour. I think it is hugely important to stop and smell the roses. I know I am guilty (and I'm sure many of you out there are too) of taking life for granted. It's so easy to do when we are so busy with minute details. I find myself getting annoyed and stressed when little things get in my way or my day goes south. In the big, grand scheme of things.... that stuff doesn't matter. I'm not going to remember that one bad day 20 years from now or maybe even a year from now! I am thankful for my family's health and my health. I cannot be more happy and grateful for our exhausting but fun holiday season.... My husband and I are both surrounded by some of the best people you can find. This life I lead is truly blessed and I intend on making the time and effort to reflect on it. Life is good.
While eating breakfast and playing on my iPad I happened to see a quote online: "A good life is when you smile often, dream big, laugh a lot, and realize how blessed you are for what you have." Just let that sink in. All too often I find myself being pulled in different directions and going a million miles an hour. I think it is hugely important to stop and smell the roses. I know I am guilty (and I'm sure many of you out there are too) of taking life for granted. It's so easy to do when we are so busy with minute details. I find myself getting annoyed and stressed when little things get in my way or my day goes south. In the big, grand scheme of things.... that stuff doesn't matter. I'm not going to remember that one bad day 20 years from now or maybe even a year from now! I am thankful for my family's health and my health. I cannot be more happy and grateful for our exhausting but fun holiday season.... My husband and I are both surrounded by some of the best people you can find. This life I lead is truly blessed and I intend on making the time and effort to reflect on it. Life is good.
I'm incredibly thankful to have been blessed with this wonderful family....


No comments:
Post a Comment