If you've been following my blog you would have noticed that back in August I had a audition/mishap at the Theatre Cedar Rapids. So my friend that designs costumes has been getting after me about trying out for something that's a little more style (controversial political stuff like Bloody, Bloody Andrew Jackson isn't my style, seriously?! :)) So guess what's coming up.... Legally Blonde: The Musical. Is it fate? Ha. I'm still debating on whether or not to actually try out for it. I know for a fact that when something this popular comes to town the line to be a part of it is going to be out the door. That's a lot of pressure and tons of competition. Yikes! Regardless, I went online and checked out the audition process to see how I should prepare. You know what I found? The theater wants you to watch the musical and they'll teach a song (who knows which one) and dance moves. So if I want to try out for this I am pretty much clueless except for the YouTube videos online. *Sigh* So I did my due diligence and watched the musical. Holy shit.
Yeah, they're talented. And now all that's going through my head is "Omigod! Omigod you guys! Looks like Elle's going to win the prize!" If I do end up trying out for this I'm going to have to drink a carafe of coffee to have the energy that these girls have. Whew!
No comments:
Post a Comment