What a blessed December it has been so far. Life has certainly been busy (I feel deja vu when I'm typing that phrase!) My creative endeavor, Eco- Glow Candles, has kept me on my toes. Normally, I would make one large order for Christmas. This year, I sold out so fast that I made three orders! Luckily, there really hasn't been a stressful point in time for me. It's been wonderful to receive messages and orders from people who simply want to support small business. It's an amazing feeling to offer a great product that people love. My friend, Amanda, who did our wedding and anniversary pictures ordered a batch for family members. She went home and took this picture for my Facebook page and my website. Her photography is impeccable and I said to Bill "Oh my gosh. These are the real deal!" The journey to achieve the right label and picture and now finally a beautiful jar has been a couple years coming. I feel so proud that what started as a spare-time hobby has turned into something more wonderful. The best part of this is the feeling I get when I give back to my community. Eco- Glow has turned into something bigger than I could imagine. Not only can I impact people with a great product but I can also give back to my community and to national charities. The charities I supported this year:
From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life. ~ Arthur Ashe

No comments:
Post a Comment