Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Attack

I've been feeling guilty about my lack of blogging. I've been thinking about it a lot lately.... I think it's not for lack of inspiration but just an extreme lack of time. I've been trying to be as efficient as possible lately. I've got places to go, errands to run, dinner to cook, work that's been bleeding into the evenings, Zumba class to attend, people to see, you get the idea. I've been focused and determined to check off my to-do list each and every day. So far I've been going HAM in 2013.

In the beginning of the year, Bill and I usually sit down over a nice dinner and write down a list of goals for the year. It's been fun to go over the past goals and how much we've accomplished so far! This past year we kicked things into high gear and really attacked some goals we've been working on for awhile.... not everything was accomplished BUT we're still a work in progress and we feel really confident that whatever we slacked on we will make it happen this year. Our 'Goal Dinner' is this Friday and I can't wait to make some priorities and watch our dreams come true.

Speaking of dreams coming true... holy shit... Eco- Glow just completely blew up over the holiday season. Like I've said before, the hobby that has now turned into an incorporated business is something I've been so, so proud of. I didn't even have the stressed out moments that I've had in the past about filling orders. This is a well-oiled machine at this point. I am so excited about natural candles and all of the scents, oh my, how I LOVE all of the scents! I feel so blessed when I go down to my workshop and start creating. Speaking of feeling blessed.... holy shit.... My "real" job is really starting to ramp up, as in, fly by the seat of my pants busy. I love being busy. I'm feeling more comfortable in my own skin. I'm having fun, meeting new people, and not dealing with any drama. *Phew!* I feel so confident and connected about 2013. I'm not stressing or freaking out about what's to come because whatever it is I'm going to own it. This girl is ready to attack 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment