Oh my goodness. I seriously, seriously love Pinterest. However, it's a catch-22. I spend tons of time looking at recipes, home ideas, craft creativity etc. and in actuality a lot of my 'pins' have come into fruition, lots of new recipes have been made lately. Pinterest is fantastic especially if you are in a rut, you need some inspiration and illumination into the right brain to kick-start your mind! Maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself, if you don't know what Pinterest is ~ well, it's a virtual board (you can make as many as you want and organize them into categories like "My Style", "Recipes", "Favorite Places and Spaces" etc.) When you find something on the site or online you simply 'Pin It' onto a specific board for future use. How cool is that?!
If you aren't a member you can request an invitation. I thought I'd post a couple of my favorite things on tonight's blog:
Pre-made HEALTHY lunches : BID RED KITCHEN
Vanilla Brown Sugar Scrub (HAND-MADE!): By Stephanie Lynn
Fun quotations all over the site. Some to hang, some to remember, and some just plain silly! I loved this one not only for the meaning but also for the photography and illustration.
Incredible ideas for handmade goodies: Talk Crafty To ME!
Tips on growing indoor plants: TipNut
Yummy cookie ideas: SIX SISTERS
I need to do this: 100+ Workout
Feel free to click the link on my sidebar that says "Follow Me On Pinterest" and we can see how much we have in common! I hope you all are gearing up for a wonderful Christmas. I know we are, I'll share more later!








No comments:
Post a Comment