Music plays such a big part of my life and I love really chill music. I do have a habit of listening to 'Spa' on my XM Radio or plugging in 'Enya' on Pandora. It is incredibly relaxing, calming, and puts me in a Zen state of mind. The weird thing is that Dutch loves it when I play relaxing music. He usually lays in front of the speakers and passes out. This morning, I got my yoga mat out, put my yoga flow mix on, closed my eyes and just felt my body stretch and form poses. Here are 3 of my favorite songs for yoga ~
ABOVE & BEYOND ~ GOOD FOR ME
This has always been one of my favorite songs. I could listen to this song over and over... I played this in my room when I worked in the spa.
OCEANLAB ~ BREAKING TIES (ABOVE & BEYOND FLOW MIX)
A perfect song for Vinyasa flow yoga. Deep breaths and deep poses.
MOTORCYCLE ~ AS THE RUSH COMES (GABRIEL & DRESDEN CHILLOUT)
This song has been out for a loooong time but it was a club mix. Last Fall, I discovered this chillout mix and couldn't stop listening to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment