Saturday, July 28, 2012

The Price Is Right



A road trip to Chicago was just what we needed to top off the 4th of July festivities. Fun times with friends, family, and a wedding was icing on the cake. We stayed for 3 days and had so much fun that we ended up taking 10 pictures. Out of those 10 pictures, 2 were share-worthy! Oh well! So on Friday morning we piled into Grandma and Grandpa's van with Lauren and make our quick journey to the Windy City. Here's an interesting fact for you.... the Windy City nickname has nothing to do with wind or weather. It is a nickname that was given in the 1930's and people from other areas called Chicago the 'Windy City' because they thought Chicago's politicians were full of hot air. Huh. I always thought it was because they had a nice breeze off the lake. I guess you DO learn something every day. Okay, back to the road trip.... The great thing was that everyone was able to make it (except for Trae :/) but everyone was able to hang out and have a great weekend. Lots of laughs, good conversations, dancing and calorie counting. I think a good wild time was had by just about everyone! We had such a fun mini-vacation and again I am so freakin' thankful for this family.

Congratulations to the newly married Mr. & Mrs. Price!



Michelle is just glowing. I love this shot, it truly depicts the joy and happiness both her and her father are feeling at this moment. It really was a magical wedding. And after a serious heatwave in Chicago it just happened to cool down for a perfect outdoor setting. It was beautiful. If you know someone getting married in the Chicago area tell them about SalvageOne. It was a really unique setting!

How adorable is this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment