After months and months of letting papers, bills, and receipts pile into my side of our executive desk. I finally organized and filed everything away. It was incredibly therapeutic as I'm a little on the OCD side about being organized. I just happened to find a clipping of some wise words in the corner of my chaos that I wanted to share :
"A life story is like an impressionist painting, a riot of tiny brushstrokes when viewed up close. There is a great deal we are unable to discern about our lives while we are still caught up in the small exertions of living. Getting older allows us to step back far enough to recognize the overall shape of things, the full picture that can only be seen from the distance of an elapsed lifetime."
~Wendy Lustbader
What does your painting say about you? Is it bright colors, dark and somber, long painted brush strokes, or crazy splatters?
No comments:
Post a Comment