Sunday, March 4, 2012

It's A Girl!

Have you ever met a person that you had this wonderful feeling about? That gut feeling that there was something about them... something very special but you couldn't quite put your finger on it at first. That's how I feel about my friend, Calla Jayne. We met and I knew we had a great connection and the more and more we got to know each other, there was just an amazing sense of a incredible friendship blossoming naturally. She is kind, compassionate, smart, hilarious... and now she has a mini-me. I'm so excited and happy to announce that Calla and Tyler welcomed their first child into the world last week, on leap day to be exact! A very special baby with a very special and unique birthday! I had to bring my camera when I visited the hospital. Porter was such a trooper, she was about 14 hours old and she was so peaceful!

Porter Josilynn
February 29, 2012
Sleeping peacefully
Momma's Little Girl
Starting to wake up

Hi Mom

My favorite


No comments:

Post a Comment