I'm getting into the Christmas spirit today :) Putting the tree up, getting the stockings hung, getting all of the knick knacks in the perfect spot, and wrapping presents. One of my favorite pasttimes is wrapping all of the presents and putting them under the tree. In my Scentsy warmer is one of my favorite holiday scents, Mistletoe. My Pandora radio is playing a combination of Michael Buble (Holiday) and Christmas Piano. As the song joyfully sings, "It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas"! What's even more exciting is that I have the majority of my Christmas shopping FINISHED. That's right, I'm nearly done! Next on my list, getting a little creative this year with some of my Pinterest ideas!! This cute 'Christmas Card Wreath' is on my to-do list today! Both of these are adorable and I can't wait to personalize my own.


No comments:
Post a Comment