I just read an article about pre-planning your meals for a week. Taking a grocery trip and planning out a menu for each night using leftovers and spicing things up a bit. I'm all about this, our weeks get hectic and sometimes I get home and I'm too tired to want to whip up a homemade meal. Pre-planning takes the stress out of any meals.... Do I have your attention yet? Well, I won't share every secret in the article but one of the great tips I read was a way to change up your cooked chicken breast. Since I don't eat red meat or pork, we don't have much variety when it comes to a main dish. There's only so many ways to have chicken breast. Anyhow, this article explained that you can make 'Restaurant-Style Shredded Chicken' with your KitchenAid mixer! Say what?!
Add 2 warm chicken breasts to your KitchenAid mixer. With the flat beater, beat until shredded. Done, it's THAT easy! So now we can have chicken sandwiches for lunch, chicken salad for dinner. We can make buffalo chicken dip on a whim or burritos! The opportunities are endless and delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment