Life has been so busy lately, both personally and professionally. I'm getting ready to finish up with my Summer class, which is a great feeling! This class has taught me so much about how to diligently think about what to put into my body. Training for the Bix and now a duathalon and possibly a half marathon in the Fall, has definitely taken a toll on my body. I really relish the moments that I can stretch out and relax. Professionally, my cancellation list has filled an entire page and I'm booked out weeks in advance. I've worked very hard to be where I am at today.... I'm making more and more of an effort to find myself and really enjoy the fruits of my labor (in all aspects).
Finding your way-in the woods, as in life- requires strategy, precision and a dose of optimism.
No comments:
Post a Comment