Thursday, August 18, 2011

Authentic Self

I took some time out of my evening to meditate and do some yoga hip-openers. The Amana duathalon is coming up in 9 days (EEEEK!) and I needed a night off from heavy cardio. As I reached Supta Virusana, I took a deep breath and felt a blanket of calm surround me. It was as if my body released the tension and stress of the last couple weeks. I feel complete. 

I am.... embracing life, one day at a time. Embracing the change that inevitable. Soaking up the beauty in each day, the beauty of simple things. Indulging in the free time I have now that my class has finished (I passed with flying colors! :D) Stealing precious moments to explore this new identity. Expressing gratitude to friends and family who have encouraged me to pursue my goals. I am choosing to blossom, my creative energy, my hopes and dreams are taking shape. I am thankful for the person that I am becoming.

Until you know that life is interesting - and find it so - you haven't found your soul. ~Geoffrey Fisher

Find yourself today, tomorrow, this weekend... Take time out from the hustle & bustle. Even if it's a quick moment you steal away. Become your authentic self.






No comments:

Post a Comment