Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bittersweet


I've sat in front of my computer for the last 10 minutes trying to think of something witty and catchy to say to make this easier on me. Surprise, surprise there's really nothing that I can say to lessen the toll that this decision takes on my life. I decided to completely switch gears and pursued an opportunity that has presented itself. I came upon a crossroads and had to make the tough decision to leave Innovative Aesthetics Medical Spa & Laser Center. This decision did not come easily. 

Working at Innovative Aesthetics for the past 2 ½ years has been very satisfying and rewarding. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate the help and support I’ve had from Dr. Rexroth and Courtney Albritton, PA-C, MPA along the way. I have enjoyed working with everyone and appreciate the opportunities I have been given. While I have been very satisfied at Innovative Aesthetics, I decided to make this move to advance my career. I feel so grateful to have gotten to know so many great people, I can honestly say my clients have truly changed my life. I will miss many things (daily doses of knowledge from Courtney, Hanna's witty quips, Dusty's delicious recipes, Cork 'n' Fork lunches) but most of all it will be my wonderful clients! Thank you for your trust, patience and enthusiasm in my passion for aesthetics!

I wish everyone nothing but the best and it is my sincere wish that Innovative Aesthetics continues to grow (I know I'll still be getting services!!) and thrive!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment