Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Happy Anniversary 2013

There are times in your life when you just know.... you feel in your heart that you are making the best decision, the right decision. There is an internal awareness that something special and magical is unfolding. They day I married Bill was perfect (a little chilly but all I wanted was an outdoor wedding!) and one of the most transforming days of my life. I made a commitment that day to love and to honor, to nurture, serve and support him in times of joy and in times of difficulty. I promised with all of my heart and soul to honor this vow until death do us part. And I never plan on forgetting the promise and commitment I made. The past 3 years have been a whirlwind.... I can't believe it's been 3 years already! There's been amazing moments, frustration, laughter, anxiety, joy, and struggle. But every year that goes by I fall more and more in love. It's not easy... but when it's right... you just know. It's all worth it. We've got that magic.

Magic ~ Robin Thicke




No comments:

Post a Comment