Me circa 1986
I've read that women are happiest and most comfortable in their own skin when they are in their 30's. I definitely agree. Marriage suits me and my workouts combined with Zumba have made me stronger than ever. It's hard to believe I'm 31, I think I feel like I'm 24. I remember when I was younger and someone would say they were 30 and thinking that they were old. Yikes! I don't want to get older!
I wanted to preserve my face and body with an anniversary gift to my husband in May. Something he could keep and enjoy forever. So my friend (and wedding photographer) came up with a super incredible idea. Two words: Boudoir session. Of course, we printed the pictures in a leather bound book because your 3rd anniversary is the year of leather! I won't be able to share all of the pictures but let me assure you that it's sizzlin'! 31 is definitely looking good on me.

No comments:
Post a Comment