If you want to know what I did during the day during our Florida vacations I guess I'll bore you with it. I laid out and read books (and I might have been checking work e-mail too) all day, every day. My mission was clear: I wanted to thaw out from the Iowa Winter and get some damn sun. Bill was my partner in crime most of the time... occasionally he left to go golfing at the club. Like I mentioned before, I read 2 books while lazing in the sun. Both books were recommended to me by my sister-in-law of all people and they were both erotica. Great choices for my tropical vacation!
I really feel like I am my own worst enemy. I had to debate on whether or not to post a swimsuit picture. I feel like I look plus-size. Note to self: do not pose in swimsuit without high heel wedges on. Luckily, I have such a nice, encouraging husband who says "Damn, you're hot." When he sees the bikini pictures. I guess his opinion is all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment