It's official! I'm an Aunt again to a beautiful baby boy, Zane David. He was born at 5:24 pm on Friday, November 2. It's been a pretty wild ride and we are so happy and grateful that he is healthy and happy.
Dear Zane,
You are finally here! When I first saw you, you were so tiny that I didn't even offer to hold you. You were too perfect to disturb out of your fitful sleep. Your Uncle Bill and I just touched your perfect, little hand and looked at you. I can only imagine the man you will grow up to become. The possibilities are endless when I think of the men in your family. I know that you are so loved and cherished. I can't wait to become a part of your life and for you to become a part of mine. You are such a little blessing.
Love, Aunt Ashley
Dear Zane,
You are finally here! When I first saw you, you were so tiny that I didn't even offer to hold you. You were too perfect to disturb out of your fitful sleep. Your Uncle Bill and I just touched your perfect, little hand and looked at you. I can only imagine the man you will grow up to become. The possibilities are endless when I think of the men in your family. I know that you are so loved and cherished. I can't wait to become a part of your life and for you to become a part of mine. You are such a little blessing.
Love, Aunt Ashley
Uh-oh! Looks like it's time to go home!
No comments:
Post a Comment