Once you are Real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always. ~ Margery Williams
The last you've heard from me was over a week ago. So sorry about that but life has been a bit of a whirlwind. It feels like every night there's been something going on. Someone to see, making candles, something else to accomplish, clean, finish basement, take a breath, deliver candles, plan and host a tea party at church, survive, maintain a loving marriage, focus on my career, plan for the future, take a breath, landscape and the list goes on and on. I'm exhausted and spent. I feel really alive in the mornings and feel very productive.... then I get home and I'm just over it. The thing is... is that I'm not really sure what I need. There's not just this one thing that I can put my finger on and say "Yes, this will solve this rut!" I'm just here, indefinitely. And my Debbie Downer outlook comes with a side of "everyone else has it together"and/or "everyone is so perfect." But I put on a big ol' smile and I fake it. Boy, am I pulling it off too. Right now, I'm not my best self. I'm not Ashley. I'm just treading water and keeping my head above.... This is the journey of {real} life. Truly, life isn't always a big bowl of cherries (or a delicious box of chocolates). And it's through times like these that will ultimately make me understand how beautiful and rich life is.
You & Me ~ DMB
Tomorrow is a new day... well, tomorrow I will smile at everyone I see and meet. Tomorrow, I will expect good things to happen. I will surround myself with an aura of peace and positivity. I will radiate positivity through every inch of my body. Life is too short not to be optimistic. Tomorrow, I will be back on the road of making my dreams come true. I will accept, breathe, and let go of the negative. Jesus, I already feel better. Thank you, blog. This is the best therapy ever.
The last you've heard from me was over a week ago. So sorry about that but life has been a bit of a whirlwind. It feels like every night there's been something going on. Someone to see, making candles, something else to accomplish, clean, finish basement, take a breath, deliver candles, plan and host a tea party at church, survive, maintain a loving marriage, focus on my career, plan for the future, take a breath, landscape and the list goes on and on. I'm exhausted and spent. I feel really alive in the mornings and feel very productive.... then I get home and I'm just over it. The thing is... is that I'm not really sure what I need. There's not just this one thing that I can put my finger on and say "Yes, this will solve this rut!" I'm just here, indefinitely. And my Debbie Downer outlook comes with a side of "everyone else has it together"and/or "everyone is so perfect." But I put on a big ol' smile and I fake it. Boy, am I pulling it off too. Right now, I'm not my best self. I'm not Ashley. I'm just treading water and keeping my head above.... This is the journey of {real} life. Truly, life isn't always a big bowl of cherries (or a delicious box of chocolates). And it's through times like these that will ultimately make me understand how beautiful and rich life is.
You & Me ~ DMB
Tomorrow is a new day... well, tomorrow I will smile at everyone I see and meet. Tomorrow, I will expect good things to happen. I will surround myself with an aura of peace and positivity. I will radiate positivity through every inch of my body. Life is too short not to be optimistic. Tomorrow, I will be back on the road of making my dreams come true. I will accept, breathe, and let go of the negative. Jesus, I already feel better. Thank you, blog. This is the best therapy ever.
No else is perfect and I've never met anyone with it all together:) Sending love your way!!!
ReplyDelete