More than 50% of surveyed women will choose an outfit based on the appearance of their underarms, a poll from TNS Research shows. Keep your wardrobe options open and choose LASER HAIR REMOVAL. No more irritating bumps, embarrassing missed hairs or 5'o' clock shadow!
Laser Hair Removal offers patients a safe, fast, and effective alternative for dealing with unwanted hair. These lasers work by emitting a specialized light that is passed through the skin and preferentially absorbed by its target, in this case hair. The laser used in hair removal targets the melanin (color) in the hair follicle, damaging the follicle and removing the hair. Laser hair removal is safe enough to be used on all body parts, including the face, back, underarms, bikini line, legs and arms.
The Profile laser selectively targets your hair follicles and heats them with infra-red energy. Unlike other processes, the laser beam treats many hairs at once making the treatment of large areas practical. The Profile employs a unique computer guided scanning system that automates the treatment ensuring that your skin is rapidly and evenly treated. The computer sets the parameters and places the beam in an optimum pattern for your skin. On average, each laser treatment will be associated with some permanent hair loss (YES!). So in most cases hair removal can only be achieved after several treatments. The number will depend on each patient's individual response to laser treatment and the amount of hair to be removed.
My personal experience with laser hair removal.... I had been waxing my underarms and bikini for a couple of years and I was ready for a bigger reduction in hair growth! I was a little nervous for my first treatment but I have to say it was LESS painful than waxing! Each treatment became easier and easier, even after we started becoming more aggressive with our laser settings to treat more fine hairs. And the results were amazing. I had 6 underarms treatments and I shave maybe once every month now, the hair that comes back is similar to peach fuzz and no one would notice it anyhow. I had 3 brazilian (leaving behind no hair) treatments and 3 french bikini (leaving behind some hair) treatments done and it is great to not have to worry about shaving or waxing. I would highly recommend this to any of my friends/family/clients!

No comments:
Post a Comment