
I haven't seen you for a long time. Please don't be upset with me! :) I promise to love you & cherish you! Well, about that New Year's resolution I made about never neglecting my blog. Let's just forget about that one....
Life has been busy to say the least. So many things happening and so little time to prepare! In my personal life, things have been going very well. My husband and I are just weeks away from our first anniversary <3. Time is flies when you're having fun, right? I'm still getting used to being called a Mrs. and signing my married name, it's a good feeling. We purchased another home and "flipped" it (when I say we I mean him- haha!) and we're getting ready to put it on the market in the next 2 weeks. *fingers crossed* My "side" business, Eco- Glow Candles, has continued to stay busy throughout the Winter & I've been very fortunate to stay busy making all-natural candles and lip balm in my downtime.
Innovative Aesthetics is BUSY. My schedule has been extremely full and that's great! I'm booking appointments a couple weeks in advance at this point. In the last couple months I've been thinking about myself, what I do, what I want to do and how to get from Point A to Point B. Last year, I received my Masters in Medical Aesthetics and became a licensed medical esthetician. I'm ready for another challenge in this industry... This being said I'm setting out on achieving a couple BIG goals, some long-term some short-term.
Next month I'm setting out on my journey to become an RN. This has been in the back of my mind for quite awhile and (I think) I'm ready to begin. I already have my associate's degree and I have a couple pre-requisites to fill before being accepted into the program. Becoming an RN is an intense process but I want to become more marketable and delve deeper into this ever-growing aesthetics world. My goal is to specialize in deep- resurfacing treatments and injectables.
In late August, I will begin my training on becoming a licensed reflexologist. Reflexology and zone therapy are alternative medicine techniques, by applying pressure to the foot, hands or ears with specific hand techniques. The unifying theme is the idea that areas on the foot correspond to areas of the body, and that by manipulating these one can improve health through one's qi (energy flow). I'm very excited to partner this technique along with reiki training I received in 2007.
Needless to say, I'm excited about all of the changes that are taking place this year! I will continue to keep you updated on events at Innovative Aesthetics!
Thank you SO much for your patience!
No comments:
Post a Comment